Skaggs Insurance Agencies has partnered with Special Olympics Indiana as a way to give back to an organization that changes lives for the better every day. We will donate $15 to Special Olympics Indiana for every referral, regardless of the outcome.
Created by the Joseph P. Kennedy Jr. Foundation for the Benefit of Persons with Intellectual Disabilities, Special Olympics Indiana is a not-for-profit organization that provides year-round sports training and athletic competition in more than 20 Olympic-type sports for children and adults with intellectual disabilities, reaching more than 12,000 athletes across Indiana.
Thank you for your referral!
We appreciate the opportunity to earn your business.
The Latest Articles
- Medicare Supplement vs. Medicare Advantage: What’s the Difference? September 21, 2021
- Will a Speeding Ticket Affect My Car Insurance? September 20, 2021
- Growing Your Business: 9 Tips for Opening a New Location September 15, 2021
- Buying Life Insurance for the First Time? Then Read These 8 Tips September 8, 2021
- 5 Tips for Boarding the Bus Safely September 7, 2021