Skaggs Insurance Agencies has partnered with Special Olympics Indiana as a way to give back to an organization that changes lives for the better every day. We will donate $15 to Special Olympics Indiana for every referral, regardless of the outcome.
Created by the Joseph P. Kennedy Jr. Foundation for the Benefit of Persons with Intellectual Disabilities, Special Olympics Indiana is a not-for-profit organization that provides year-round sports training and athletic competition in more than 20 Olympic-type sports for children and adults with intellectual disabilities, reaching more than 12,000 athletes across Indiana.
Thank you for your referral!
We appreciate the opportunity to earn your business.
The Latest Articles
- Creative Ideas for Outdoor Winter Hosting November 30, 2021
- Celebrate Small Business Saturday November 23, 2021
- Candle Fire Prevention: 10 Easy Tips November 22, 2021
- Term Life Insurance: How Long Should My Coverage Last? November 19, 2021
- Holiday Safety Roundup: Our 11 Most Popular Tips November 16, 2021