Skaggs Insurance Agencies has partnered with Special Olympics Indiana as a way to give back to an organization that changes lives for the better every day. We will donate $15 to Special Olympics Indiana for every referral, regardless of the outcome.
Created by the Joseph P. Kennedy Jr. Foundation for the Benefit of Persons with Intellectual Disabilities, Special Olympics Indiana is a not-for-profit organization that provides year-round sports training and athletic competition in more than 20 Olympic-type sports for children and adults with intellectual disabilities, reaching more than 12,000 athletes across Indiana.
Thank you for your referral!
We appreciate the opportunity to earn your business.
The Latest Articles
- The 16 Biggest Mistakes People Make When Highway Driving May 23, 2022
- Is Insurance Cheaper if You Own the Car? May 19, 2022
- What To Know Before You Finish Your Basement May 12, 2022
- 13 Bad Habits That Aren’t Good for Your Car May 6, 2022
- What’s That Weird Sound That Happens When I Open My Car Window? May 4, 2022